–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Wednesday 9 January 2008

New Book - New Recipes to Try






Yet another cookery book has entered my collection. 
In my quest to find more Scandinavian recipes to try, 
I discovered 'Kitchen of Light' by Andreas Viestad. It actually accompanies a television series currently broadcasting in the United States, called 'New Scandinavian Cooking'. Their website states that they're currently working with the UK to get it aired in my dear old home land, most likely on UKTV Food - I'll be looking forward to that, if the recipes and photos in the book are anything to go by. 
In the meantime I will endeavour to attempt most of the recipes, and post them here in a 'Tried and Tested' section. In fact, I have so many cookery books and magazine clippings still waiting to have their turn in the kitchen, that I must, and will include something from them too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails